Tour between Pompei excavations and an adventure on the top of Mount Vesuvius. Pompei, destroyed after the eruption of Mount Vesuvius in 79 AD and today the most famous and the most visited archaeological site in Italy. After visiting Mount Vesuvius one of the most famous active volcanoes in the world
What is included ?
- Greet and meet at your arrival location (port, airport, train station) or at your accommodation
- Private luxury vehicle
- Professional English speaking driver
- Highway tolls, gasoline, taxes, parking
What isn't included ?
- Entrance tickets to monuments and Church
- Lunch and beverage
- Licensed tour guides (on request)