Meeting with our driver at your accommodation and departure for Tour between Pompei excavations and the Local Lunch & Wine Tasting Experience . Pompei, destroyed after the eruption of Mount Vesuvius in 79 AD and today the most famous and the most visited archaeological site in Italy. And after Pompeii we start to visit the winery located at the foot of Vesuvius, where your Lunch & Wine Tasting experience will begin.
A unique experience made of nature and emotions, which begins with a walk through the vineyards admiring the view that embraces the Gulf of Naples, Sorrento and the island of Capri. Then we move on to visit the cellars where you will learn about the production methods before starting the tasting of local wines, such as the famous Lacryma Christi, the wine that comes from this land, combined with the typical specialties of this little corner of paradise on the slopes of Mt. Vesuvius. .
What is included ?
- Greet and meet at your arrival location (port, airport, train station) or at your accommodation
- Private luxury vehicle
- Professional English speaking driver
- Highway tolls, gasoline, taxes, parking
What isn't included ?
- Entrance tickets to Ruins, monuments and Church
- Lunch and beverage
- Licensed tour guides (on request)